Today we bring you daisy quotes, as many as 71 of them. If you like mountain flowers that can easily become tame flowers in your yard, daisies are the right flowers for you.
If you just like to read about these beautiful white flowers, we’re sure you’ll enjoy that too.
Spring is approaching, and with it, the flowers, until then, learn a few short quotes to describe your spring photographs.
You can also write down a nice inspirational quote in case you are giving these flowers to a friend.
Our Favorite Daisy Quotes
1. “Daisies standing in the rain, hold their heads together, but they never once complain, of the drenching weather.” – Anette Wynne
2. “There is a little, dainty flower, what lifts its golden eye, without a single tinge of shame.” – Richard Coe
3. “The daisy, by the shadow that it casts, Protects the lingering dewdrop from the sun.” – William Wordsworth
4. “Now Nature hangs her mantle green, on every blooming tree, and spreads her sheets daisies white, out o’er the grassy lea.” – Robert Burns
5. “A voice of greeting from the wind was sent; the mists enfolded me with soft white arms.” – Richard Henry Stoddard
6. “It’s never just a daisy. With the turquoise sky above, the amber mountain beneath, and the smell, of primrose sweet that reminds you of heaven, it will feel like you’re holding a thousand daisies in your hand. You might think you’re holding a daisy chain.” – Unknown
7. “A thousand daisies attuning in God’s daisy chain.” – Unknown
8. “Primrose sweet scatters daisies can make you smile with a single daisy flower.” – Unknown
9. “Daisy’s fate is to exist and take our breath away.” – Unknown
10. “It’s never a daisy that just grows, it’s a daisy flower that sweet thyme true of nature.” – Unknown
Inspirational Golden Daisy Quotes
11. “Underneath large blue-bells tented, where the daisies are rose-scented, and the rose herself has got Perfume which on earth is not.” – John Keats
12. “Just like the amazon river flowing, daises are growing to remind us how not roses only, exist on the Earth to remind us graceful God is.” – Unknown
13. “Daisie’s sweet smell when daisies grow tells us that even daisy flowers need to be loved while growing.” – Unknown
14. “Keep your daisy flower in a jelly glass but only to remind yourself that even the most beautiful things don’t last long if you don’t take care of them properly.” – Unknown
15. “God made each daisy separately to remind us that daisies alike human beings need their own space to bloom and grow well.” – Unknown
16. “The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily do not rob the little violet of its scent nor the daisy of its simple charm.” – Therese Lisieux
17. “I want to be buried next to you. we’ll have a shared tombstone. It’ll read, ‘Holmesy and Daisy: They did everything together.” – John Green
18. “They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. “Longest lasting flower isn’t always the biggest one in the garden, look at the daisy flower for example.” – Unknown
20. “Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.” – Jackson brown jr.
Insightful Daisy Quotes
21. “So she was considering in her own mind whether the pleasure of making a daisy chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies.” – Lewis Carol
22. “Daisy had no idea how to put herself to rights again. But she thought it would be a good thing to stop thinking about herself and do something for someone else.” – Lisa Kleypas
23. “The cemetery is an open space among the ruins, covered in winter with violets and daisies. It might make one in love with death, to think that one should be buried in so sweet a place.” – P.Shelley
24. “Daisy was a consciously happy young woman without any of the usual endowments that make for conscious happiness, money apart. She was not pretty, she was not clever, and she had no friends, no talents, nor even imagination to make her think she was happy when she was really miserable. As she was never miserable, she had no need of imagination.” – Laura Riding
25. “There’s something innocent and vulnerable about daisy flowers. As if they thank you for admiring them.” – Anne Sexton
26. “White daisies speak gently under the sky. Daisies dare to speak louder only when blooming fresh.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
27. “Silver white flower, tiny flower wanted to become bigger. But it didn’t know that miles away desert stretches with not a single silver tiny flower there.” – Unknown
28. “There is a couple of things to be grateful for on this planet: rose blossoming, azure sea, blue fields, mountain beneath your feet, violets blue color and innocent bright eyes daisies. But then, human beings are born.” – Unknown
29. “It must be that the richest person on earth is surrounded by daisies.” – Unknown
30. “Daisies guard the heaven’s garden.” – Unknown
Positive Daisy Quotes
31. “You must lie upon the daisies and discourse in novel phrases of the complicated state of mind. The meaning doesn’t matter if it’s only idle chatter of a transcendental kind.” – Gilbert
32. “Daisy had known the novel was silly even as she had read it, but that had not detracted one bit from her enjoyment.” – Lisa Kleypas
33. “And all the wide unrolled meadows were green and silver, green and gold, were buttercups and daisies spun their shining tissues in the sun.” – Julia Dorr
34. “Behold the azure sea in front of you, the turquoise sky above you, the amber mountain beneath your feet, and the golden daisy in your hands. How are you not the richest person on earth?” – Ngyuyen
35. “You have to decide if you’re going to wilt like a daisy or if you’re just going to go forward and live the life that you’ve been granted.” – Unknown
Beautiful Daisy Quotes
36. “If I was to pick a cartoon character I am most like, I would say Daisy Duck because she is very stubborn, she has a very feminine sense, and she knows what she likes.” – Unknown
37. “I don’t know whether this is the best of times or the worst of times, but I assure you it’s the only time you’ve got. You can either sit on your expletive deleted or pick a daisy.” – Buchwald
38. “One can get just as much exultation in losing oneself in a little thing as in a big thing. It is nice to think how one can be recklessly lost in a daisy!” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
39. “It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike; it may be that God makes every daisy separately, but has never gotten tired of making them.” – Gilbert D.
40. “Over the shoulders and slopes of the dune I saw the white daisies go down to the sea.” – Bliss C.
Beautiful Daisy Quotes
41. “Innocent bright eyes daisies, and there’s no richer flower.” – Unknown
42. “The world needs more daisies.” – Unknown
43. “Soft the sun and you will soften the daisy flower as well.” – Unknown
44. “Never a daisy that grows, but a mystery guideth the growing; Never a river that flows, but a majesty scepters the flowing.” – David Macbeth Moir
45. “Daisies that bring you joy are better than roses that bring you sorrow.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
46. “Human beings are born solitary, but everywhere they are in chains – daisy chains – of interactivity. Social actions are makeshift forms, often courageous, sometimes ridiculous, always strange.” – Andy Warhol
47. “She holds the view that the stars are God’s daisy chain, that rabbits are gnomes in attendance on the Fairy Queen.” – Wodehouse
48. “Daisies infinite uplift in praise their little growing hands, O’er every hill that under heaven expands.” – Elliott
49. “Eachdaisy stands up like a star Out of a sky of green.” – Unknown
50. “Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.” – Drew B.
Daisy Quotes For Instagram Spring Photos
51. “Regret, Daisy knew, was the only confirmation of a well-lived life. If you didn’t occasionally go too far, you weren’t going anywhere.” – Chuck Palahniuk
52. “Pansies, lilies, kingcups, daisies, Let them live upon their praises.” – Unknown
53. “Their desire was silent yet magnificent, like a thousand daisies attuning their faces toward the path of the sun.” – Jeffrey Eugenides
54. “There’s no dew left on the daisies and clover; there’s no rain left in heaven.” – Jean I.
55. “The dances ended, all the fairy train For pinks and daisies searched the flowery plain.” – Unknown
56. “The daisy is fair, the day-lily rare, The bud o’ the rose as sweet as its bonnie.” – James Hogg
57. “That of all the flowers in the mede, Thanne love I most these flowers white and rede, Suche as men called daises in her town” – G. Jaucer
58. “Over the shoulders and slopes of the dune I saw the white daisies go down to the sea, A host in the sunshine, an army in June, The people God sends us to set our heart free.” – Bliss C.
59. “Daisies in water are the longest-lasting flower you can give to someone. Fact. Buy daisies. Not roses.” – Anne Sexton
60. “Daisies in water are the longest lasting flower you can give to someone. Fact. Buy daisies. Not roses.” – Daine D.
61. “Sometimes I’m kind of spacey. I’m like Ferdinand the bull, sniffing the daisy, not aware of time, of what’s going on in the real world.” – Richard G.
62. “I don’t know whether this is the best of times or the worst of times, but I assure you it’s the only time you’ve got. You can either sit on your expletive deleted or pick a daisy.” – Unkown
63. “Had she never been hungry enough to eat a flower? Did she not know that you could eat daisies, daylilies, pansies, and marigolds? That hungry enough, a person could consume the bright faces of violas, even the stems of dandelions and the bitter hips of roses?” – Adam J.
64. “If I find a green meadow splashed with daisies and sit down beside a clear-running brook, I have found medicine. It soothes my hurts as well as when I sat in my mother’s lap in infancy, because the Earth really is my mother, and the green meadow is her lap.” – Deepak K.
65. “You must lie upon the daisies and discourse in novel phrases of the complicated state of mind. The meaning doesn’t matter if it’s only idle chatter of a transcendental kind.” – Gilbert
Happy Daisy Quotes
66. “Daisies are what boho dreams are made of. They bring to mind sun-soaked wildflower fields, spontaneous wanderings in the country air the simple joys of bundling found blooms and foliage into a worn basket. I can almost smell the sunshine when I look at these happy flowers and feel the urge to wear a flower crown and spin around barefoot.” – Chantal L.
67. “The night was so very still that one should have been able to hear the whisper of roses in blossom—the laughter of daisies—the piping of grasses—many sweet sounds, all tangled up together. The beauty of moonlight on familiar fields irradiated the world.” – L.M.Montogomery
68. “It sometimes strikes me how immensely fortunate I am that each day should take its place in my life, either reddened with the rising and setting sun, or refreshingly cool with deep, dark clouds, or blooming like a white flower in the moonlight. What untold wealth!” – R.Tagore
69. “Isn’t that what love means, to fill ordinary, commonplace, conventional things with magic and significance, not to need the moon and white scent-heavy flowers at night?” – E.Bibesco
70. “To a lesser extent (they like) the whites and reds, but blues, yellows, and oranges are the main bee flowers. Although there are very good white bee flowers – white sweet clover is the best honey plant in the world.” – Chip Taylor
71. “We are dust and to dust return. In the end, we’re neither air, nor fire, nor water, just dirt, neither more nor less, just dirt, and maybe some yellow flowers.” – Pablo Neruda
We hope you enjoyed our daisy quotes. 71 different quotes will brighten your day, and maybe you will remember some of them forever.
Which ones did you like the most? We have our favorites, we hope you have yours too.
Today’s article ends here. See you on our blog tomorrow with more similar topics.