In today’s new article we bring you the best time to plant a tree quote, 47 of them to be precise!
If you needed lately some cute quotes for your room to stick on notes, or for your social media posts or you simply enjoy reading these, then you’ll love this article!
Below we prepared for you inspirational quotes, funny, short, and insightful quotes about planting trees, and of course, we picked some of our favorites.
If you’re ready to learn some new quotes about the best time to plant a tree, let’s do some reading. We have also other quotes about flowers and love, planters quotes, bloom quotes, plant quotes, garden quotes and succulent quotes.
The Best Time To Plant A Tree Quote – Our Favorite Quotes About Planting Trees
1. “Tree planting is always a utopian enterprise, it seems to me, a wager on a future the planter doesn’t necessarily expect to witness.” – Michael Pollan
2. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, no matter when under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson
3. “If you wish to be happy for a year, plant a garden. If you wish to be happy for a lifetime, plant a tree. Do not wait, plant it tomorrow.” – Jim Morris
4. “To plant trees is to give body and life to one’s dreams of a better world.” – Russell Page
5. “You know me, I think there ought to be a big old tree right there. And let’s give him a friend. Everybody needs a friend.” – Bob Ross
Popular Chinese Proverb Quotes For The Best Time For Planting Trees
6. “The significance of the cherry blossom tree in Japanese culture goes back hundreds of years. In their country, the cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. It’s a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short.” – Chinese proverb
7. “Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.” – Chinese proverb
8. “He who sees heaven in the water sees the fishes in the trees.” – Chinese proverb
9. “If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain, If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.” – Chinese proverb
10. “When you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.” – Chinese proverb
11. “The trees want to remain quiet, but the wind will not stop.” – Chinese proverb
Short Quotes About The Best Time To Plant A Tree Quote
12. “Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.” – Kahlil Gebran
13. “You must grow like a tree, not like a mushroom.” – Janet Erskine Stuart
14. “If a tree dies, plant another in its place.” – Carolus Linnaeus
15. “He that plants trees love others besides himself.” – Thomas Fuller
16. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
17. “Trees give peace to the souls of men.” – Nora Waln
18. “Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.” – Rumi
19. “If you love a tree you will be more beautiful than before.” – Amit Ray
20. “Some people are like trees – they take forever to grow up.” – Leslie Hillman
Inspirational Quotes For Planting Trees
21. “I’m planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.” – Andrea Koehle Jones
22.”I plant a lot of trees. I am a great believer in planting things for future generations. I loathe the now culture where you just live today.” – Unknown
23. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited kindness and benevolence that makes no demands for its sustenance and extends generously the products of its life and activity; it affords protection to all beings.” – Buddhist Saying
25. “Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.” – Albert Schweitzer
26. “We’re merely one tree with various types, shapes, and sizes of leaves that all wave differently in the breeze.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
27. “A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.” – D. Elton Trueblood
28. “Trees are the best monuments that a man can erect to his own memory. They speak his praises without flattery, and they are blegs to children yet unborn.” – Lord Orrery
Funny Quotes For Tree Planting
29. “I love planting trees. But it’s not like you hit enter button. You really have to sweat over that one lol.” – Unknown
30. “I am no prime minister of planting trees, but the second best time to plant a tree is now. The world needs more trees even if you don’t know how to do it. Ask for help.” – Unknown
31. “I didn’t plant a single tree in my life, but I paid people to do it, that counts as well, right?” – Unknown
32. “In the past, I didn’t plant any trees but I will in the future, so don’t judge me.” – Unknown
33. “If you don’t notice any growth the first time because you don’t know what you’re doing, a second chance might do it.” – Unknown
34. “If you hate the wait, don’t plant a tree, but everything in your life is waiting, are you so impatient?” – Unknown
Insightful Quotes About Planting Trees
35. “The green oak and cedar—the dark pine, the yellow and silvery-barked willow—each majestic old tree; hath its peculiar tone and whisper for thin ear.” – Unknown
36. “There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.” – Minnie Aumonier
37. “Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only own a shovel.” – Aldo Leopold
38. “That each day I may walk unceasingly on the banks of my water, that my soul may repose on the branches of the trees which I planted, that I may refresh myself under the shadow of my sycamore.” – Unknown
39. “Alone with myself, The trees bend to caress me, The shade hugs my heart.” – Polgar
What Is The Tree Of Life Quotes?
40. “The nuns taught us there were two ways through life – the way of nature and the way of grace. You have to choose which one you’ll follow.” – Terrence Malick
41. “Grace doesn’t try to please itself. Accepts being slighted, forgotten, disliked. Accepts insults and injuries. Nature only wants to please itself. Get others to please it too. Likes to lord it over them. To have its own way. It finds reasons to be unhappy when all the world is shining around it. And love is smiling through all things.” – Terrence Malick
42. “Grace doesn’t try to please itself. Accepts being slighted, forgotten, disliked. Accepts insults and injuries. Nature only wants to please itself. Get others to please it too. Likes to lord it over them. To have its own way. It finds reasons to be unhappy when all the world is shining around it.” – Mrs. O’Brien
43. “There are two ways through life: The way of Nature, and the way of Grace. You have to choose which one you will follow.” – Unknown
44. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, each green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.” – M.L.King
45. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
46. “The pine tree seems to listen, the fir tree to wait and both without impatience: they give no thought to the little people beneath them devoured by their impatience and their curiosity.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
47. “Tall oaks branch charmed by the earnest stars dream and so dream all night without a stir.”
– John Keats.
FAQ – The Best Time To Plant A Tree Quote
Below we bring you some interesting FAQs about this topic we talked about above. Let’s see what did we prepare for you in this section.
Why Should You Plant Trees?
There are numerous benefits of trees on our planet. The first and most important benefit is that the trees give and produce oxygen that is important for our lives on planet Earth. The time we spent in green areas and the forest is very relaxing, stress-free and of course healthy.
Planting trees is a great activity that you can do with kids, friends, or family on the weekend. It will exist through generations and you will improve and give your impact on green areas in your environment.
Trees can reduce the heat, especially in urban areas. and they provide food for wildlife, (shelters as well). Since they are used for furniture and many others stuff we use on daily basis, even one tree you plant makes a difference.
How Do You Get Good At Tree Planting?
It is important to analyze well the landscape area you’re planting the trees on. Once you did that, you’ll know what sort of trees are perfect for your type of landscape. Its location, sun conditions, and much more will depend on the growth of your trees.
Your skills don’t have to be professional. Planning trees is pretty simple. You can take a couple of branches and simply put them in the soil. The rest is on the natural conditions and effort you put on later on. It is important you make sure that nothing will bother the tree growth in your yard for example.
If you think it might choose a smaller type of tree then. The watering schedule in the first weeks is crucial for its growth. Once you did everything from “this list”, we’re sure your trees will just keep thriving.
Final Thought On The Best Time To Plant A Tree Quote
We don’t have much to say except that we sincerely hope that you enjoyed our today’s article about the best time to plant a tree quote.
I hope that you don’t lack any quotes now for your home decor, stick-on-it notes, or whatever you had on your mind. Next time you take a landscape photo, make sure you visit the article and use one of these awesome quotes.
That would be all for today, see you soon with some similar topics!