Tulip quotes are great for anyone who loves flowers, especially tulip lovers. It’s no big surprise when people say that tulips are their favorite flowers.
Next to roses, tulips are the most popular flowers in the world. Their cheerful bright colors bring a smile to your face, and a garden full of tulips looks like a wonderful dream.
These are all reasons why we love them. Of course, they also smell wonderful and stay fresh for a very long time after picking.
If the quotes about tulips will bring a smile to your face, join us in reading the quotes about them in the text below.
Uplifting Quotes About Tulips You Need to Read
1. “Be a tulip in a field of weeds.” — Anonymous
2. “Don’t just live—bloom.” — Anonymous
3. “Shine bright like a tulip.” — Anonymous
4. “I love tulips better than any other spring flower; they are the embodiment of alert cheerfulness and tidy grace, and next to a hyacinth look like a wholesome, freshly tubbed young girl beside a stout lady whose every movement weighs down the air with patchouli.” – Elizabeth von Arnim
5. “Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.” — Rebecca Wells
6. “In Holland, everyone is an expert in painting and in tulips.” — Albert Camus
7. “Snow is on both sides of the same page. It covers the grave and the tulip.” – Richard L. Ratliff
8. “Tulips heaven bloom in adversity.” — Anonymous
9. “The earth laughs in flowers.” — Ralph W.
10. “Don’t just live—bloom.” — Anonymous
11. “Life isn’t a tiptoe through the tulips.” — Shannon Hoon
12. “And in the end, love tastes like Tulips having rain tea in a colored cup.” — Fathima Shamla
13. “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” —John L.
Celebrate Spring With These Tulip Quotes
14. “Tulips were a tray of jewels.” — E. M. Forster
15. “I want to preserve your love in a field of Tulips, safely living in it.” — Fathima Shamla
16. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose.” — Marianne Williamson
17. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” — Audrey H.
18. “Here tulips bloom as they are told; Unkempt about those hedges blows an English unofficial rose.” — Rupert Brooke
19. “I’m going to do an adaptation of the Italian film Bread and Tulips. I really like that film.” — Norman Jewison
20. “Let yourself go. You’re bound to bloom.” — Anonymous
21. “I’m going to do an adaptation of the Italian film Bread and Tulips. I really like that film.” — Norman Jewison
22. “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” — Shannon Mullen
22. “If a purple tulip could talk, she would say something calm, cool, and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm.” — Amelia Brown
24. “Every flower must grow through dirt.” — Laurie Jean Sennott
25. “Snow is on both sides of the same page. It covers the grave and the tulip.” — Richard L. Ratliff
Flower Blossoms Tulip Quotes
26. “Like tulip beds of different shape and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west wind’s sighs.” — Thomas Moore
27. Give me peonies and tulips, orchids or gardenia. Those were flowers with character.”— Justina Chen
28. “How can you be content to be in the world like tulips in a garden, to make a fine show, and be good for nothing?” — Mary Astell
29. “She loved him the way one loves an old bridge or a wool sweater or the sound of a growing tulip.” — Joseph Fink
30. “Sweet scents, red tulips. Red tulips bring such happiness. Our hearts are full of pleasure.” — Natasa T.
31. “Tiptoe through the tulips with me.” — Al Dubin
32. “Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.” — Sigmund Freud
33. “So, in the tulip, we have a flower of beauty and grace of charm, refinement, and distinction. It is a powerful flower and it knows it.” — Tadashi Shoji
34. “The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip offends God immeasurably.” — Alexandre D.
Short Tulip Quotes
35. “Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.” — Leigh Bardugo
36. “I love your roots, not the flower everybody sees!” — Akilnathan Logeswaran
37. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
38. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” — Okakura Kakuzo
39. “I want to preserve your love in a field of tulips safely living in it.” — Fatima Shamla
40. “Even when petals have flaws, all you see is a beautiful flower.” — Adrianne Elizabeth
41. “Some tulips last so long you could almost dust them off.” — Constance Spry
Tulip Captions For Instagram
42. “Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields.” — Anonymous
43. “Tiptoe through the tulips.” — Tiny Tim
44. “Anyone knows how flowers whistle? Through their tulips.” — Anonymous
45. “Dutch tulips from their beds, flaunted their stately heads.” — James Montgomery
46. “You’re strictly a tulip girl—a red tulip girl.” — Alyson Noel
47. “Still life with tulips. We all need beauty in our lives.” — Anonymous
48. “Budded and full-blown, their swoops and dips, their gloss, and poses, the satin of their darks.” — M.A.
49. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change.” — Buddha
50. “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.” — Pablo N.
Tulip Quotes By Famous People
51. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” — Jim Carrey
52. “Daffodils blossom and tulips jostle to the front of the stage in April I love these early perennials—they may be more modest but they nearly all have that one special quality that a plant needs to transform your affections from admiration to affection to charm.” – Monty Don
53. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
54. “Mama was my greatest teacher—a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
55. “An exquisite invention, worthy of love’s most honeyed kiss. This art of writing billet-doux, in buds, and odors, and bright hues! In saying all, one feels and thinks in daffodils and pinks; in puns of tulips; and in phrases, charming for their truth, of daisies.” – Leigh Hunt
Rise And Bloom: 20 Tulip Quotes To Motivate You
56. “I have heard them called bold and flaunting, but to me, they seem modest grace itself—only always on the alert to enjoy life as much as they can and not be afraid of looking at the sun or anything else above them in the face.” – Elizabeth von Arnim
57. “Like tulip beds of different shapes and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west wind’s sighs.” – Thomas Moore
58. “All my tulips are white. She liked them red. I stained them with my blood and she came running for a hug. Every tulip that blossomed since became hungry for my red. One day, I ran out of blood, and the next one that came flowered in white. That’s the end of us.” – Kalyan Reddy
59. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
60. “The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
61. “Always, it’s spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.” – E.E. Cummings
62. “Guarded within the old red wall’s embrace, marshaled like soldiers in gay company, the tulips stand arrayed. Here, infantry wheels out into the sunlight.” – Amy Lowell
63. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
64. “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
65. “It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want to—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” – Mark Twain
66. “If a purple tulip could talk she would say something calm, cool, and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm.” – Amelia Brown
67. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
68. “Contempt for flowers is an offense against God. The lovelier the flower, the greater the offense in despising it. The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip, offends God immeasurably.” – Alexandre Dumas
Inspiring Quotes Of Tulips
69. “Like wildflowers; you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.” – E.V.
70. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” – Veronica A. Shoffstall
71. “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Pavana
72. “In a flowerpot of love lives a beautiful tulip plant, and then was the passerby with words to attract it; for, it was just like a passing glance and the sense of love, and they were both attracted to each other.” – Edward Kofi Louis
73. “He thought of the grammar of Gaelic, in which you did not say you were in love with someone, but that you ‘had love toward’ her as if it were a physical thing you could present and hold—a bundle of tulips, a golden ring, a parcel of tenderness.” – Jodi Picoult
74. “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom .” – Marcel Proust
75. “Tulips bloom, and so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
76. “I think of the poetry of René Char and all he must have seen and suffered that has brought him to speak only of sedgy rivers, of daffodils and tulips whose roots they water, even to the free-flowing river that leaves the rootlets of those sweet-scented flowers that people the milky way.” – William Carlos Williams
77. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
Tulip Mania Quotes: Add Color to Your Life With These Tulip Quotes
78. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
79. “You believe in God, for your part, ay? That He who makes can make good things from ill things, best from worst, as men plant tulips upon dunghills when they wish them finest.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
80. “To me, flowers are happiness.” – Stefano Gabbana
81. “The Japanese say, ‘If the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.’” – Lester Cole
82. “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Laurie Jean Sennott
83. “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” – Erin van Vuren
84. “A world of grief and pain, flowers bloom—even then.” – Kobayashi Issa
Sweet Tulip Quotes
85. “Even when petals have flaws, all you see is a beautiful flower.” – Adrianne Elizabeth
86. “Yes, it’s tulip season.” – Anonymous
87. “Just follow the tulips.” – Anonymous
88. “‘Tulip Fever’ did change my life. It did that thing that sometimes happens when a book takes off—it opened doors to whole other worlds.” – Deborah Moggach
89. “And it’d be very hard to make up something as strange as the Dutch tulipmania in the seventeenth century, for example. Or the mysterious case of Thomas Clapper. Or the entire civic history of Seattle, Washington.” – Stephen Briggs Terry Pratchett
90. “Tulip mania dies only when red tulips and yellow tulips die in a tulip garden full of other flowers as well.“ – Anonymus
91. “If I could choose only one type of beautiful flower then I would choose a tulip bulb. Now and forever. they have their own joy and that is what makes them special.“ – Unknown
We sincerely hope you liked our tulip quotes article. If you enjoy these flowers, we’re sure you found some suitable quotes for yourself in this text. Did you know that tulip flowers are the national flower of Netherlands?
For all the flowers lovers, I’m sure there much more flowers than tulips that you enjoy. If that’s the truth, then we suggest you check some of our other quotes articles.
Thanks for reading us, see you soon!